Back by popular demand
Films at the Embassy of Japan
Organised by the Japan Information and Cultural Centre (JICC)
HOW TO BOOK YOUR FREE SEAT
When booking we need:
- Your name
- Your email address
- A daytime telephone number
- Your organisation and occupation
- The number of seats you would like to book
- The full name and email address of all guests
- To know where you heard about this event
- The title of the film you wish to book for in the subject line of the email.
It may not be possible to accommodate ticket requests without all of the required information.
Bookings by email only.
Please book early to avoid disappointment. Successul applicants will be contacted with a booking reference number.
For more information, please email email@example.com.
Guests will not be admitted without a valid booking number and a form of photographic identification (passport, driving licence etc). Guests must also be willing to leave their bags in the cloakroom. No food or drink is allowed inside the Embassy. Only guests whose names are registered on the Guest List will be admitted.