Japanese Language Proficiency Test Information Session
14 & 21 September 2011, London & Edinburgh
Learn more about the new Japanese Language Proficiency Test (JLPT) at information sessions held in both London and Edinburgh this September. These seminars will be held in English and will include:
- A General overview about the new JLPT exam
- Information about the differences
- to the old-style JLPT
- Introduction of example questions
- Introduction of possible study resources
- Current statistics about the JLPT in the UK and across the world, based on official JLPT data.
- Guidance for applicants who plan to take the JLPT in the UK
Participants: For students aiming to take the JLPT and teachers who would like to learn about the new exam.
Date and Venues:
- 14th September 2011: Japan Foundation, London from 6:30pm
- 21st September 2011: University of Edinburgh, Edinburgh from 6:00pm
Level: All Levels (N1- N5)
Registration: Please click here to register for the information sessions.
*The registration form uses Google Forms and is subject to Google's standard terms and conditions of use. If this is a matter of concern for you, please contact the Japan Foundation, London to make alternate arrangements.
Free Prize Draw: Attendees will have a chance to win one of the New Japanese-Language Proficiency Test Guidbooks, which will be given out during the event.
14th of September 2011 (London) and 21st September 2011 (Edinburgh)
The Japan Foundation, Russell Square House, 10-12 Russell Square, London WC1B 5EH
University of Edinburgh, Full details of the exact location in Edinburgh will be given after registration.
Tel: 020 7436 6698
The Japan Foundation