Japanese Whisky Tasting Masterclass - Immerse yourself in a world of all things Japanese Whisky. With four famous brands for you to try, taste iconoclastic expressions to sweet fruitiness whilst learning, exploring and also uncovering hidden cocktail making skills with Lorenzo and guest presenter Charlie Thomas, Manager of Sakaya.
- 1 hour session with Lorenzo and Sakaya manager, Charlie Thomas
- Furoshiki Cloth (RRP £25): Handmade in Japan, this high-quality, 100% cotton textile features a contemporary, hand-printed design and can be used for wrapping, as a scarf or as a decorative wall hanging. Eco-friendly and multifunctional.
- Four Japanese whisky samples:
- No 1 - Nikka Yoichi
An iconoclastic expression from Nikka, and the site of their first distillery in Yoichi. A bold and strong example of both their lineage and style.
- No 2 - Yamazaki 12 Year Old
A classic of the modern age. The perfect balance of fruity sweetness from Suntory and the renowned Yamazaki Distillery.
- No 3 - Chichibu On The Way
This is the 2019 instalment of the On The Way release, one of only 11,000 bottles, from Ichiro Akuto’s famed Chichibu Distillery in Saitama.
Japanese Old Fashioned:
- No 4 - Nikka From The Barrel
A mighty number in a compact form and an ever-favourite with bartenders, Nikka From The Barrel is a great example of why Japanese Whisky is so popular.
1x Kuromitsu: Translating to 'black honey', this will be sure to add a touch of sweetness to your Old Fashioned.
- 1 x Angostura bitters: With a few drops sure to enhance the depth of flavor, it's a go-to for cocktail makers and lovers.
The whisky kit will be delivered to you via courier on or before Friday 19th March.
By purchasing this ticket, you're confirming you're 18 or over and legally allowed to buy and consume alcohol in the UK.
Tickets, including your tasting kit, cost £80. Book your place at https://pantechniconstore.com/collections/sakaya