Sayuri Japanese Tea Tasting - Ground yourself in this one hour masterclass with guest speaker Yureeka Yasuda, founder of Sayuri Teas. Master the art of health and wellness by getting to know your green tea. Lorenzo and Yureeka delve into health benefits, the perfect temperature for the perfect brew, and secrets behind each flavour infused green tea you taste. Join as a tea lover, leave as an enthusiast.
- Organic Superior Sencha (RRP £18.50)
- Organic Genmaicha (RRP £12)
- Organic Floral Mix (RRP £15)
- Kihara Cup (RRP £20) - These beautiful Japanese porcelain cups from Arita in Kyushu are known to enhance the flavours of the liquid served. This aesthetic, yet practical, cup can be used for tea, coffee, sake and shochu.
- Furoshiki Cloth - Handmade in Japan, this high-quality, 100% cotton textile features a contemporary, hand-printed design and can be used for wrapping, as a scarf or as a decorative wall hanging. Eco-friendly and multifunctional.
The tea kit will be delivered to you via courier on or before Friday 26th March
Tickets, including your tasting kit, cost £60. Book your place at https://pantechniconstore.com/collections/sakaya